scrap 'n' chat

Sunday, October 29, 2006

A scrapping weekend

It's been a bit of a scrapping weekend this weekend. Joined in the zigzag cc friday night and got a lo finished. DD10 also completed a lo so she was happy. Finished a second lo on saturday too.

Then today I helped out at the AED make and take stall at Paperific. That's always loads of fun and very busy but everyone has such a good time there. There were a few make and takes this year but I didn't get a chance to participate in any.

I did get a chance to shop though and succumbed to a beautiful bright blue glittery alphabet by K&CO. I also stocked up on some white Bazzil and some chipboard flowers. That's all!

Charmaine from zigzag dt introduced herself which was great. Took me a minute to realise who she was as it is so different seeing people irl to just looking at a photo (and esp. as charm only has a photo of half her face on the forum lol!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home