scrap 'n' chat

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Busy Weekend


Well, it 's been a busy weekend (again)! It started with the cyber crop for Crafting in Style and I managed to do one layout friday night and I have just quickly completed a second layout tonight.
It's not such a good photo on the right because I took it tonight. I really need to take it in daylight so I might try to replace it tomorrow if I get a chance. It was fun to be challenged again and to try something a little bit different.
I was at the Alison Ellis trade event at Rydges Hotel, Richmond today. It was a lot of fun with Pipe Dreamink there too. We had 4 make and take tables with one of those being the opals table. Luckily one of the sessions wasn't fully booked so I was able to have a go with the opals and then make a layout with them. Lots of fun. It was lovely to see some familiar faces again (Carolyn and Leanne) and to meet one of the new AED reps (Steph).


1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

gorgeous layouts simone...i love the UL papers and the doodling looks great...
glad you had a good time yesterday...would have been great to have a play with the opals...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home