scrap 'n' chat

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Chatterbox make it meaningful competition 2006

I'd like to offer my congratulations to Paula Smith of New Zealand for winning this comp.

I had a phone call from Louisa at Addicted to Craft a couple of weeks ago saying I was one of the 10 finalists and I was absolutely blown away by that news. I can only imagine how Paula feels!

It's such a thrill to have your hard work recognised - and I can honestly say I put a huge effort into the album that I made and it was a minor miracle that I managed to finish it. Let's just say there were a fair few late nights involved! I am so glad that I made the effort and am really proud of the finished result. Stephen loves it - it was a gift to him for our 15th wedding anniversary this year. I might share a few pages with you some time (just not sure if I am allowed to just yet).

3 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

I had the pleasure of seeingg your album, irl! and its is truly inspirational, congratulations on a job well done, I just cant wait to see how they will advertise 10 finalists, hopefully we will see your work everywhere!
Now you have the $100.00 worth of goddies to look forward too, hope you get them soon!
Vicky

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger simone said...

Thanks Vicky! I don't know if they do anything with the finalists albums as they haven't asked to see the original. I'm reluctant to publish the pages anywhere just in case they do want to do something.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

HUGE CONGRATS simone...i would really love to see your album IRL...so whenever you can give me a peek...that would be AWESOME...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home