scrap 'n' chat

Friday, November 03, 2006

Grade 5/6 Science Night



The grade 5/6's had to prepare a project to display for the school and parents on wednesday night. I was really impressed with how much effort the kids had put into their projects.
Emma and a friend did a project on boomerangs (as an Australian invention) and DH photocopied about 70 sheets of boomerangs for people to colour in if they wanted. I was very proud of the way she worked with the friend and how much thought and detail went into it all.
I'm writing this but taking part in the SBT50 cybercrop at the same time. I'm half way through the first challenge but am a bit stuck for inspiration so thought I might leave it until the morning. That reminds me I need to put a link in for SBT50 too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home