scrap 'n' chat

Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's the weekend!

WOW - had an amazingly productive day yesterday. As well as cleaning the bathroom and toilet, sweeping the floors, hanging out a load of washing, sanding and painting window frames and cooking dinner I managed to get 3 layouts completed for the Scrapbookingtop50 cybercrop which was on friday night.
One of the challenges was to do a simple layout a la Cathy Zielske so this is my take on that. I used the photo I took of Emma with her project for science night.
Another challenge was to do a double layout with 3 or more photos and a curve. I used the lovely Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas and Sassafras Lass diecuts.
The other challenge was to use flowers and glitter. What a great opportunity to use my new K & Co Twinkle Type letters and Making Memories jigsaw flowers.

I am so happy with these layouts!

Stephen and I went to see Little Miss Sunshine today while Vicky looked after Emma and Melissa. It was fun - I love Toni Collette's films. I love the catch phrase - everyone, pretend to be normal! It was also really nice to get a couple of hours to ourselves and no kids.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

cant believe you got all 3 done simone...that is aweosme....LOVED THEM ALL TOO...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home