scrap 'n' chat

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Make a Wish.....


Well, the dried fruit has been soaking in Brandy since saturday and today is the day I am making the christmas pudding. It's steaming away merrily on the stove atm and it looks pretty good! Only trouble is I reckon I am going to have to make a second one lol! It definitely won't be enough for the 20ish people we're expecting on christmas day. That's OK though still plenty of time.
Bonsscraps cyber crop was on Sunday night. Gee she had some difficult challenges - certainly made me think. I have only attempted one of the challenges with a colour scheme of limegreen, orange and yellow. Don't really have time to do the rest. It's a great idea to start it on a sunday night as the friday/saturday night calendar is full of other cc's.
Melissa stayed at Vicky's on friday night which she loved and then saturday after voting, I gave the kitchen window it's second coat. Still need to sand and go over a couple of places where the paint's run a bit (oops). Sunday was more painting. I undercoated the doors on the toilet, Emma's bedroom, and the laundry. Also gave Melissa's BIR an undercoat. Then spent the afternoon in the front tidying the garden. Mad? yeah!!! The builder came in on Sunday too and put up the rest of the tiles in the kitchen and did the grouting. It's looking pretty good. Only needs one more visit for him to finish his bits and pieces.
Have a great day everyone - thanks for reading my blog and please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you:-)

5 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger fleurie said...

oohhh sounds like everything is progressing...would love to see some before and after shots...
And MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm that pudding looks DELICIOUS....i love chrissy pudding...

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Sam said...

yumbo, one of my favourite things at Christmas is pudding!!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

mmmm I wonder if I should call in christmas day?
Are you aking another Simone?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger simone said...

My second christmas pud has just finished cooking today girls (sat). You're all welcome to pop in christmas day but not guaranteeing any pud will be left lol!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger bon said...

hmmmmmm,
welocme to pop in christmas day huh???? can i bring the tribes????
LOL.
It looks yummy in the pics, but i just can't get into christmas pudding :?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home