scrap 'n' chat

Monday, November 20, 2006

Phew it's hot today

It's a scorcher out there today but luckily it doesn't heat up too quickly inside. Just had a letter from goodtaste mag saying I have won a sunbeam sandwich maker so that's put a smile on my face. I might as well own up now and say that my second hobby is entering competitions - love it!

This is the layout I did with the photo from the get together on saturday. I have used AED my impressions pp, AED monograms, both of which are relatively new to the shops, Heidi Swapp Gerbera which I have painted with twinkling H2O's to give it a bit of sparkle and Cherry Arte chipboard directions, also painted with H2o's.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Sam said...

gorgeous LO Simone :)

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

awesome layout simone....and your photo is good..i dont have a dorky look on my face (well as far as i can see anyway...lol)

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger simone said...

Fleur - you look lovely - such a beautiful smile. I can email a copy if you want?

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

yes please email me

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I would love you to email me thanks :-D I will pm you through top50 with my address

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger luckydip said...

Hi Simone
Superb, you must put a lot of time and effort into your work
luckydip?

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger simone said...

Thanks Luckydip. Are you from the UK by any chance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home