scrap 'n' chat

Friday, January 12, 2007

Artist Trading Cards



I am in an ATC swap for Alison Ellis Design and have just finished mine. I am so happy with them - they are the first ones I have done.

The background pp is Alison Ellis Impressions - winter. The Victorian ladies come from a book of vignettes that I have, the letters for 'beauty' are Carolee's Creations and I have stamped a flourish on the bottom of each ATC using my new purchase today.

I popped into Scraptacular and bought the Autumn Leaves flourishes v2 set of clear stamps. They are gorgeous. I used Stazon ink as the AED pp and the vignettes are slightly glossy. I find that Stazon gives a nice sharp finish too.

To finish off the ATC's I used Prima flowers cut into quarters and used a different flourish stamp on the petals. Oh, and the edges of the cards are lightly inked with Charcoal versacube ink.

Let me know what you think!


4 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

Well done Simone, they are just perfect!
Love those flourished stamps!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger bon said...

wow, they look great, i love how you've used the flowers and stamped on them!!!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

gorgeous simone....im going to have to get some ofthose stamps...they are so nice...

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Sam said...

They look really cool :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home