scrap 'n' chat

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cybercrop madness















It was a weekend of cyber crops last weekend. It started with 1-2-3 on friday night with 3 challenges, then AED on the saturday night and finished with Bons Scraps on the Sunday night.

I actually managed to do all 3 challenges for 1-2-3 (see top) plus one (left) for AED, plus the January challenge for 1-2-3 as well.(This is me layout below). Didn't manage to complete any for Bon's Scraps though as this week has been busy and I think I am a bit scrapped out now.

We went to the aquarium on Monday as Stephen has the week off. I wanted to make sure we actually went out this week and didn't
spend the time just around the house. Haven't been to the aquarium for ages and it was lots of fun but crowded. After that we went for a walk along Brighton Beach then had a drink at the cafe there.
Melissa had a bowling birthday party to go to tuesday morning so we booked another lane and played while she was at the party. I won both games woohoo! I have to say that usually my bowling sucks and on my second bowl the ball ended up wedged between our lane and the next. This was even with the gutter guards up! Still I won yay! Not sure what that says about Stephen and Emma's bowling lol!
Wednesday was work for me and today Emma has had the orthodontist. He says she is going really well with her night brace and her teeth are moving nicely. We also picked up Emma's school books. Only a week until they are back to school - these hols have gone so fast.
Well that's me up to date.
Hope you're all having fun out there.
Take care X



2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

lovin your latest layouts simone...you are on a roll.....
Couldnt make the AED cybercrop on sat...cos we went ot a wedding...but i love your LO..well done...

catch you soon

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

Had a great day yesterday, hopr the girl were not too bored.
Loving those layouts Simone, well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home