scrap 'n' chat

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tagged by Vicky

I've been tagged by Vicky so here are my answers to her questions:

1. NAME: Simone Young
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? every time something sad happens in a movie
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Salmon (can I put that as meat?)
6. KIDS? Yep.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? no.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? More than I should. somehow it just slips out.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes!
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Muslie with yoghurt.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? Yes to both
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?honeycomb
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? do they smile?.
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My nose.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family back in England
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No thankyou
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? pink shorts and blue thongs
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? periwinkle blue
23. FAVOURITE SMELL? freshly mown grass
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? someone trying to sell me a holiday
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? oh gosh let me think about that (sorry vicky!) yes most definitely.
26. FAVOURITE DRINK? southern comfort and lemonade.
27. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? none, hate watching sport on telly.
28. HAIR COLOUR? Brown.
29. EYE COLOR? Blue.
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, not any more
31. FAVOURITE FOOD? sushi, smoked salmon
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Santa Clause 3
34. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Apple Crumble
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't understand the question?
39. MOST LIKELY NOT TO RESPOND? See above
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Motorworld
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Biff the rhino
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? Life Begins
4 3. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? beach sounds
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Both
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Here
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can wiggle my little toes without moving the rest. Gee I'm talented!
47. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? 1967
48. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Maldon, UK
49. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE be happy and healthy

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

Well done and Thank you Simone.
I like these Tags, its starts me thinking, lol.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger bon said...

from no post in a month to 3 IN 1 DAY!!!!!!!!
I've been checking regularly :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EMMA!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger simone said...

lol Bon - things just got a bit busy and I didn't have the energy to switch on the computer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home