scrap 'n' chat

Friday, February 02, 2007

Back to School

Well, all is back to normal now that the girls are back to school. I was so worried that I would forget that wednesday was a school day that I forgot to wish DH Happy Birthday until he reminded me. To be fair I was still half asleep!

The girls seem to be settling in OK. Emma has already had an excursion (today), starts swimming with the school next week and has camp mid march so she's not doing it too tough! Both have new teachers so there will be a bit of adapting to do but hopefully they will have a good year.

I'm doing the SBT50 cyber crop tonight. The first challenge is to do a layout about a friend so I'm just waiting for inspiration to strike. I'm trying to think of a friend (only kidding). I have a lovely photo of Vicky so I will do something with that (you are my friend aren't you Vicky?)

hopefully I'll have at least one layout to upload over the weekend!

Happy Scrapping!

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

ummm yes I think I am your friend Simone, hehehe.
CC this weekend at Crafting in Style, lets see if we cant get disqualified this time around???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home