scrap 'n' chat

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've been published!

This is the layout that is appearing in SM vol 8.no. 8 due out in the shops on the 16th. I don't subscribe so can't look at it until then - the wait is unbearable!!!

Congratulations to Vicky, Her niece Lindsay and Charmane (of 1-2-3) that also have poppet layouts in the same mag!

The colours aren't right in the scan. I have used the beautiful Sassafras pp and die-cuts which are blue and green (not yellow)!

Can you tell I'm excited?

4 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger bon said...

well done!!!
it's so cute!
I'm sure you'll have many more!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I saw this in my sub copy the other day - too cute, well done!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

woo hoo simone..
cant wait for this edition of SM...seems like there are LOADS of us in this issue...bring on the 16th....woo hoo...

congrats again..i love your poppet page...its too cute

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger simone said...

Thankyou for your comments girls:-) I can't tell you how excited I am an how long the wait to see it seems.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home