scrap 'n' chat

Thursday, February 08, 2007

January 1-2-3 challenge




I was lucky enough to win the fancy pants chipboard for the Jan 1-2-3 challenge for my layout -this is me now (shown in a post below). I received it yesterday. Thankyou so much to 1-2-3 and Sonia at Forever Always who posted my prize out so quickly.

I actually thought it was the 6x6 boards but they are 12x12 and look amazing. Now what to do with them? Don't you love that enormous crown?
This has arrived just in time to inspire me as my mojo has been lacking lately. There are some great comps on at the moment.
Chookscraps are having a fanastic comp called Right here right now which is all about scrapping our present lifestyle. I thought it was a fantastic idea and imagine looking back in 20 years time and going - OMG did we really do that/ use that etc!
Bon's Scraps is also having a challenge where you can win $75. It involves more than one layout and that's all she's saying atm - come on Bon tell us what we need to do!
Little Scrap Book Shop are also having a major comp involving 12 layouts using certain sponsored products and to be uploaded by 8th May. This is all about 2006 memories - another great idea. There are 14 prizes altogether with a fabulous major prize for the overall winner.
Come on girls let's go for it!

4 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

there are SO many comps on at the moment....i dont know where to start...cos i cant do them all...lol!
Congrats on your win...love those 12x12 boards..have fun with them

oh and i got to see your LO in the mag...well done..you got it on the main page too...woo hoo

saw your flikr for your chatterbox album..looks great..hvae you heard anything about your prize yet..?

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

me again
Melissa goodsell left a message for you via my blog

Melx
p.s. This may sound a little crazy, but I got here from Simone's blog...I was trying to leave her a comment to say thankyou for visiting my blog, but I don't have a blogspot account so I can't...so if you could possibly let her know that I tried that would be lovely :O)
Thankyou :O)

there you go..
*g*

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger simone said...

Fleur, I finally (after 2 months of emailing) got an email back from addicted to craft to say that my parcel is on its way. So I will take a pic when it arrives and upload.
Thanks for the message from Melissa - that's funny!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Karlene said...

Congratulations on your 123 win!! I'm so glad you like the 12x12 boards :0) Your layout was just fabulous!! Congrats again for your poppet page in SM. I can't wait to see what prize you get for your Chatterbox Album.
Take care
Karlene xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home