scrap 'n' chat

Thursday, February 22, 2007

So Proud!

We are so proud of Emma, she was elected house captain for her school team on tuesday. She had to write a speech and read it out in front of her house and then the kids had to write down their preference.

I'll post a photo later but I will be offline for a while. Our noisy pc is going to the pc doctors sat morning as it is still under warranty and there is definitely something not quite right about it.
In the meantime I'll try to get some scrapping done so I've got something to upload when I'm back.

This month a happy birthday to my friends in England:
Sarah
Sue
Jacqui
and my brother in law Mark.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Congrats on being published :)

hope your pc comes back feeling healthier :-D

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

oh congrats EMMA...that is an awesome achievment....

hope your comp. comes back nice and quite...and taht it doesnt take too long to fix

have a great weekend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home