scrap 'n' chat

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fingers Crossed and Crazy Hair

We have our fingers and toes crossed for tonight when we watch Top Gear on SBS. I entered a photo of Stephen's Triumph into a competition on their website a few weeks ago and it was chosen as 1 of 20 finalists. People have been voting for their favourite pic and the winner will be announced tonight. Very exciting!

It was crazy hair day yesterday at school with a gold coin donation for charity. I think I spent an hour and a half crimping hair the night before and this is the result. Pretty scary hey?

This is a layout for Bonsscraps cyber crop challenge 1. Criteria: yellow and orange fibres, spiral journalling and a list of 5 things.
The flowers are Alison Ellis pp and vellum - so girly I love them. I used the fancy pants big board flowers as templates.
Melissa has worn this Belle dress to death. She was 3 when she got it for christmas and wore it just about any occasion possible for the best part of 3 years. Good job it stretched to fit.
Short and sweet from me today. Have a wonderful weekend:-)

6 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Gillian said...

G'day Simone, I'm so thrilled you called into my blog.. so I could get a link back to yours.. what a gorgeous blog you have full of wonderful creatins...
You are one talented lady...
We'd all Love to have you join in on the DCM dares I'm sure you'd make a wonderful card..
also.. I got a surprise to see my name in your link list, thanks, I'm going to add you to mine too, cause I want to call back and see more of your wonderful work...
one final thing.. I really loved your poppet LO in SM 8:8.. we shared the same page.. :o)
I hope you are having a great weekend.. Gillx

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

did you win, did you win?

WOW Love the HAIR

Great LO...love the idea of using the outside of hte chipboard for a template...good thinking!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Vicky said...

Hey Simone awesome alayout of Melissa very very creative with the circle writing and the list of 5 I just love that huge flower!
Amazing!

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Simone,
Congrats on the cc win at Bons...
How cool is the daring cardmakers? I found it a few weeks ago and love it, (though I haven'tgotten around to actually doing a dare..)LOL

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger bon said...

well done, i just love that LO!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Sam said...

I really love LO's on black they are so striking :-)

Tag you're it! Check out my blog ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home