scrap 'n' chat

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More Layouts








I've been busy finishing layouts for the 123 cc and for Bons Big challenge.

Backyard Blitz and Play are both for 123 March cc. I've managed to do all 3 cc challenges and the monthly challenge so I'm happy with that.




This is my layout for round 5 of Bons big challenge. The criteria was green and white with creative flowers and a quote. I love Emma's hair in this photo. I remember her having a quiff for ages as the top bit grew before the rest of her hair.
This is my attempt at braiding Melissa's hair. Emma did the other side first but Melissa made so much fuss that I had to finish off this side. I'm not very good at braiding but this actually worked out pretty well. It even stayed in over night and she kept it like this for school. It looks very sweet.
Last week of school, then the holidays yeah. I really enjoy the holidays - no rushing to get ready in the mornings (unless I'm working) woohoo!

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

Love that Backyard Blitz Layout!
How long ago was that?
Melissa's hair looks great, well done!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

oh wow simone...great LO's once again...Love the painted scrolls *g*
and yes Melissa's hair looks gorgeous...I always loved mum braiding my hair...

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts and the hair braiding looks beautiful - I wish I could braid hair like that.
Melx

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger simone said...

Hehe Fleur - the scrolls on the green and white layout and the strip words on the play layout were part of my prize from Fleur so I have her to thank for being able to finish off the layouts!
Vicky - backyard blitz was about 1998!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home