scrap 'n' chat

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Rain!

Wasn't it great to hear the rain friday night and yesterday. Let's hope we get many more days like that soon. I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post so I'll try to remember what's been happening.

Yesterday was a catch-up with the girls, from left to right: Bon (from Bonsscraps), Fleur, Vicky and me. We went to Scrapbook Lady in Pakenham which is a fantastic shop. There were lots of things I hadn't seen before. Didn't buy much though, just stocked up on Bazzill and bought some Provocraft chipboard alphas, 1 sheet of pp and a few flowers. Very restrained. Then we went to Robert Gordon factory outlet which is where the photo was taken. I bought some beautiful pie dishes for $2 each - bargain!
Fleur gave me my prize for her card challenge on her blog. She was very generous - a chatterbox doodling genie, collections chipboard tiles and a bag of chipboard swirls and little words. Thanks Fleur:-)



This is my layout for Bonsscraps 4th round of her Big Challenge. The challenge was to use brown and blue, interesting photo corners (I stitched mine), and doodling aroung the journalling. Luckily it got me through to round 5.

















The first layout above is for 123 march monthly challenge which was black and white, stitching and more than 3 photos. I painted the frame in black then spattered it and the alphas with white paint. Lots of fun! The flowers are made using MM foam stamps. they've been hidden in a drawer for a while so I thought it was time to get them out again.


The second layout is for one of the 123 cyber crop challenges. No cardstock, a quote and hearts.



I did this layout for Scrapbook Divas cc on friday. We had to use puzzle pieces and 2 pp's. The journalling says: "We are 4 pieces of the same puzzle, seperately we are unique, together we are family".

And lastly I just had to share this pic with you of a sunset in the week.



















Have a great week:-)

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

oh wow simone..you have been busy scrapping....

it was great to catch up again too!

and WOW look at that sunset..beautiful!!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

wow Simone you have been busy! love the sunset I toot a photo of the sunset last night the sky was the most amazing pink!
I had a great day on Sat, I love everything at Scrapbook Lady. way too much to choose from.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home