scrap 'n' chat

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Still Here!


First of all I want to thank all of you lovely people who have left comments on my blog. So much was happening over winter that something had to give and that was my blog. Both girls had calisthenics comps on weekends plus Emma had netball matches and tournaments. I also started a new job and am working most days so by the time I get home and do dinner, chores etc I am too tired to even contemplate blogging.

We have also had the backyard cleared and a driveway put in to the garage at the back of the block so there has been a lot of sorting out to do.
However, the calisthenics comps have all finished, as have the netball tournaments so weekends are being reclaimed. The deck needs to be built but we're getting someone in to do that so we just need to concentrate on the landscaping.

We did manage to get away for a week to Moama which was lovely. Where we stayed was right on the Murray and had lovely bush land (see pic). We played tennis, went horseriding, and generally just relaxed.

Melissa turned 7 this month. I actually managed to make the party bags using a template that Vicky gave me. I used Alison Ellis Designs Garden Party range and they looked gorgeous filled with lollies. That's about the only scrapping I have done in the last few months apart from a couple of cards. I will be going to the AED cybercrop on sat 27th October though and hopefully will produce something. It's been so long I can't even remember what's in my stash any more. AED have some lovely new papers and have you seen their beautiful new glitters and chipboard? Have a look here: http://www.alisonellisdesign.com.au/
Hope you've all been scrapping madly to make up for me!

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

gorgeous birthday bags Simone..ill have to 'pinch' that template off vicky too

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

Loving those pags, dont they look greatwith the AED papers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home