scrap 'n' chat

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Cybercrop










Two layouts for Bonsscraps cyber crop.

The first was based on a sketch and the second had to use certain items. I'm trying to use up my stash as I have so many supplies it's a bit ridiculous, especially flowers and ribbons.

Now saying that....

I went to Scraptacular today as I needed some more white and black bazzil (still my faves for background cardstock) and also bought a 1 and a half inch circular punch. Have been putting off buying one for about 2 years but it is the perfect size for the Alison Ellis my cuts.

Also bought a mini HS butterfly mask and some beautiful Queen & Co felt, oh and a Hambly sheet of transparencies. I guess I didn't go too mad - no pp to add to my stash.

This is what our back yard looks like
except that we now have a concrete driveway up to the garage. It's great fun living in a dust bowl. Eventually we will have a covered deck - hopefully in time for christmas!
Hope you're having fun:-)

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

HI Simone
Just love your "delightful" Lo...just gorgeous

backyard is looking good (not that i saw it before...lol) Hope you get it finished in time for christmas

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous layouts Simone! Very pretty indeed. Well done! :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home