scrap 'n' chat

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Did I say dustbowl?

Did I say dust bowl lol?!!!!!
This is our backyard this morning after the storm last night. The problem is that when it was dug out the bobcat man had to dig lower than the stormwater pipe so had to dig it up. Now the rain from the roof comes down the downpipe and straight on to the dirt. We told the girls we'd finally decided to put in a swimming pool but they weren't impressed. Funny that:-)






We have a collage artist in the family. Melissa disappeared into her bedroom to do a layout and finally emerged with this. I was quite impressed, I'm just not sure how to store it. Any ideas anyone?
It's so nice to have a long weekend. The girls don't have school tomorrow (curriculum day) and then of course it's Melbourne Cup public holiday so I'm not going to work until wednesday.
A friend is getting married tomorrow evening and it's within walking distance so I hope the weather holds out. Should be fun.
Have a great week!

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel Simone, we're building here too and if it's not dust been trapsed everywhere then its's MUD! One day we'll look back and it all have been worth it! :O) Gx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home